The first tiny art build party was such a success with so much tiny creative spirit that we have decided to do two more this weekend: One in Oakland on Saturday Aug 29th from noon to 7pm and another in San Francisco on Sunday Aug 30th from noon to 7pm.
This party is open to tiny artist going to either Balsa Man or the Balsa Man Regional in Black Rock Desert, NV.
The Oakland Tiny Art Party has been canceled! (Sorry for the late notice)
Oakland Tiny Art Build Party, Part II
Saturday, Aug 29th, noon–7pm
San Francisco Tiny Art Build Party
Sunday, Aug 30th, noon-7pm
Tiny Art Build Party FAQ
- Will there be free food and booze?
- Maybe but don't count on it. Bring your own and while it's not required, anyone who brings potluck food will be greeted with joyful squeals of glee!*
- Will there be art materials & tools for me to use?
- The BPAF has donated some art materials (wood and glue) and tools (pencils, knifes, and rulers); however it is recommended that you bring your own art supplies/tools.
- In-kind donations of extra art materials are always welcome!*
- Can I buy stickers to help support tiny art at the event?
- but of course!
- Can I hand deliver my art grant proposal at the event?
- Yes. A representative from the Black Pebble Arts Foundation will be on present to accept art grant proposals.
* Particularly bountiful (or delicious) in-kind donations of art materials or shared food will be receive a special gift from the Black Pebble Arts Foundation.