This party is open to tiny artist going to either Balsa Man or the Balsa Man Regional in Black Rock Desert__, NV.
Oakland Tiny Art Build Party
Build Party FAQ
- Will there be free food and booze?
- Maybe but don't count on it. Bring your own and while it's not required, anyone who brings potluck food will be greeted with joyful squeals of glee!*
- Will there be art materials & tools for me to use?
- The BPAF has donated some art materials (wood and glue) and tools (pencils, knifes, and rulers); however is is highly recommended that you bring your own art supplies/tools.
- In-kind donations of extra art materials are always welcome!*
- Can I buy patches and stickers to help support tiny art at the event?
- but of course!
- Can I hand deliver my art grant proposal at the event?
- Yes. A representative from the Black Pebble Arts Foundation will be on present to accept art grant proposals.
- I have fear of crossing the Bay. Will there be another Tiny Art Build Party in San Francisco?
- Ideally yes. We are still searching for a location for a San Francisco Tiny Art Build Party. If you are interested in hosting and live in San Francisco (ideally close to public transit) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, if you are interested in organize another East Bay or South Bay or North Bay Tiny Art Build Party please contact us at email@example.com.
* Particularly bountiful (or delicious) in-kind donations of art materials or shared food will be receive a special gift from the Black Pebble Arts Foundation.
We hope to see you and your creativity at the Oakland Tiny Art Build Party!