We are happy to announce the South San Francisco Tiny Art Build party will be happening on Sunday Aug 15th from noon to 8pm. The wonderful Carol Sanders will be hosting at her place in South San Francisco (only a 10 minute walk from South SF BART or 5 minute drive from Caltrain). For exact directions please email email@example.com or RSVP to the facebook invite.
Note to the allergy prone and the ailurophobic: there are cats.
Build Party FAQ
- Will there be free food and booze?
- The grill will be running but it's up to you bring something to put on the fire. Also, while it's not required, anyone who brings potluck food will be greeted with joyful squeals of glee!*
- Will there be art materials & tools for me to use?
- The BPAF has donated some art materials (wood and glue) and tools (pencils, knifes, and rulers); however is is highly recommended that you bring your own art supplies/tools.
- In-kind donations of extra art materials are always welcome!*
- Can I buy patches and stickers to help support tiny art at the event?
- but of course!
- Can I hand deliver my art grant proposal at the event?
- Yes. A representative from the Black Pebble Arts Foundation will be on present to accept art grant proposals.
- I have fear of leaving San Francisco city proper. Will there be another Tiny Art Build Party in San Francisco?
- Yes. There will be a Tiny Art Build party in San Francisco the following weekend. Details are still being worked out but it will be announced soon.
- East bay tiny artists remember about the Oakland Tiny Art Build Party this weekend on Sunday the 8th.
* Particularly bountiful (or delicious) in-kind donations of art materials or shared food will be receive a special gift from the Black Pebble Arts Foundation.
We hope to see you and your creativity at the South San Francisco Tiny Art Build Party!